FOLLOW THESE TIPS TO GET THE MOST ENJOYMENT FROM YOUR CANDLE
- Trim candlewicks to ¼ inch each time before burning.
- For the initial lighting allow the candle to create a full and even burn pool across the entire candle.
- For subsequent lightings our recommended burn time is one to two hours (3 to 4 hours maximum).
- Do not leave a burning candle unattended.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
· Keep candles out of the reach of small children and pets.
· Burn candle on a heat-resistant surface.
· Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
· Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents and ceiling fans to minimize smoking or a wick blowing out causing the candle to burn unevenly.
· Always burn candles in a room with ventilation.
· Never touch a burning candle or move a candle when the wax is liquid.
· Never extinguish candles with water.
· Make sure a candle is completely extinguished and the wick ember is no longer glowing before leaving the room.
- · Manufacturer is not responsible for product misuse.